Sunday, August 1, 2010

Frustrating!

Why is it that the house could fall in around my 4 kids & husband & they would not notice or even care? It is not even so much that they do nothing without me asking, begging or yelling so much as they make more messes! If they open something, they let pieces of paper or plastic lay on the counter, they eat something & let pieces of food in their bowl on the counter. I mean things like this just make me extra work & yet nobody sees this? I don't ask a lot but if you get something out, put it away. How difficult is that? If you play the Wii, turn it off & put the controllers up. Little things like this would save me a lot of time & stress. Just looking around this house stresses me out. And even trying to clean while everyone is home is a never ending battle. On top of all of that I am trying to enjoy summer with the kids so almost every day away from home is not helping matters. I guess for now I will just suck it up & keep on cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment